|
|
Coconut oil treat acne
New study suggests that extracts of breast milk and coconut oil are useful in the treatment of acne, and said Dasia Borenbatananngkol from the University of California, the face creams that contain lauric acid used in acne treatments are also present in breast milk, and coconut naturally.
"I'm happy because I have an opportunity to develop a treatment may help patients who suffer from acne."
She noted that the "Acne affects more than 85% of teenagers in the world, is suffering from this condition more than 40 million people in America

New study suggests that extracts of breast milk and coconut oil are useful in the treatment of acne, and said Dasia Borenbatananngkol from the University of California, the face creams that contain lauric acid used in acne treatments are also present in breast milk, and coconut naturally.
"I'm happy because I have an opportunity to develop a treatment may help patients who suffer from acne."
She noted that the "Acne affects more than 85% of teenagers in the world, is suffering from this condition more than 40 million people in America
0 Comments:
Post a Comment